3539. Billy Joel - Big Man on Mulberry Street

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91199Ja96qL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Bridge; Year: 1986; Genre: Pop/Rock/Jazz
While playing around on my bass I happened to find this song by accident through messing with power chords.
Anyway, I thought this very jazzy pop piece would make a great pick for today; I love hearing the incomparable Ron Carter on bass on this track.

Hear Big Man on Mulberry Street on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: INXS - Suicide Blonde

My song pick two years ago today: Pleasure - Bouncy Lady

My song pick three years ago today: Pearl Jam - Once

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Lock and Key

My song pick five years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Time Flies

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - Life on Mars?

My song pick seven years ago today: Lorenzo Barcelata - El Cascabel

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young To Die

My song pick nine years ago today: The Platters - Twilight Time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn