3537. Kansas - Miracles Out Of Nowhere

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Z8XIJw6qL._SX522_.jpg
From: Leftoverture; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock
Was in the mood for some more Kansas this morning; picking one of my favourites off of their breakout Leftoverture album. The song Miracles Out Of Nowhere is one of the masterpieces off the album; one of their best.

Hear Miracles Out Of Nowhere on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Wilson Pickett - I'm a Midnight Mover

My song pick two years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Slip Out

My song pick three years ago today: Boston - The Launch/Cool the Engines

My song pick four years ago today: Stratovarius - Dreamspace

My song pick five years ago today: Queensrÿche - Promised Land

My song pick six years ago today: Ed Bogas & Merl Saunders - The Riot

My song pick seven years ago today: J. S. Bach - BWV 870 - Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C major, from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book No. 2

My song pick eight years ago today: Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell

My song pick nine years ago today: The Spencer Davis Group - Give Me Some Lovin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)