3543. Earth, Wind & Fire - Time Is On Your Side

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/612f%2B5yGHqL.jpg
From: Last Days and Time; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk
For the last couple of days I had Earth, Wind & Fire on my mind for this Funky Friday pick with this super funky track in particular.

Hear Time Is On Your Side on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Exile - Please Be There

My song pick two years ago today: Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Speak

My song pick four years ago today: The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Living on a Knife Edge

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Graveyard Train

My song pick seven years ago today: Sethian - Blood Calling

My song pick eight years ago today: Azteca - You Can't Take The Funk Out Of Me

My song pick nine years ago today: Bryan Adams - Run To You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)