3546. The Doobie Brothers - Black Water

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Q3EtTe4JL.jpg
From: What Were Once Vices are Now Habits; Year: 1974; Genre: Rock/Country
For some unknown reason I have had The Doobie Brothers' Black Water running through my mind; and since I have not picked one from them in a while I thought I'd go ahead and picking. The overall slow, lazy, laid back feeling of this track and all of the influences make for a song that has a certain wide appeal.

Hear Black Water on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Moontrekkers - Dance Legless, Russian

My song pick two years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Groove On

My song pick three years ago today: Primus - Tommy the Cat

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

My song pick five years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dragonfly

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Good Company

My song pick seven years ago today: Wolfsheim - Über's Jahr

My song pick eight years ago today: Alice in Chains - Man In The Box

My song pick nine years ago today: INXS - Disappear


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn