3563. Savatage - Summer's Rain

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81JX9HXecdL._SX522_.jpg
From: Gutter Ballet; Year: 1989; Genre: Progressive Metal
Yet another song I thought for sure I had picked before; one of my favourites from the Savatage/JOP/TSO family of bands. The music combined with the haunting and deep lyrics make for one awesome, epic track.

Hear Summer's Rain on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: John Denver - Everyday

My song pick two years ago today: Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker

My song pick three years ago today: Carmen - I've Been Crying

My song pick four years ago today: Banchee - 38

My song pick five years ago today: Xerath - Unite to Defy

My song pick six years ago today: John Fogerty - Centerfield

My song pick seven years ago today: The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road

My song pick nine years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn