3545. Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81fTZxOF-DL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Division Bell; Year: 1994; Genre: Progressive Rock
After binging on Pink Floyd's The Division Bell album I had this rather interesting and deep track on my mind.

Hear Coming Back to Life on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Aerosmith - Livin' on the Edge

My song pick two years ago today: Black Sabbath - Tomorrow's Dream

My song pick three years ago today: King Crimson - One More Red Nightmare

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

My song pick five years ago today: Dudley Moore Trio - Yesterdays

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - With You There To Help Me

My song pick seven years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie and His Orchestra - Things to Come

My song pick eight years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - Hazy Shade of Winter

My song pick nine years ago today: Lita Ford feat. Ozzy Osbourne - Close My Eyes Forever


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade