3553. Al Di Meola - The Wizard

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71u428lE1ZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Land of the Midnight Sun; Year: 1976; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Rock
I've been meaning to pick one from Al Di Meola lately; finally getting around to it. This is more or less an exposition of his and his guest musicians' prowess, but is still very listenable to those who want to rock out. The Wizard is one of the more hard rock based instrumentals on the album with a good dose of jazz in there for good measure.

Hear The Wizard on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - Dark Wings of Steel

My song pick two years ago today: Parliament - Flash Light

My song pick three years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Breakdown

My song pick four years ago today: Marillion - Garden Party

My song pick five years ago today: Alestorm - Heavy Metal Pirates

My song pick six years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick seven years ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick eight years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick nine years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)