3128. Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412xFCdMeuL.jpg
From: Master of Reality; Year: 1971; Genre: Metal
In the mood for some early metal this morning, specifically from Sabbath. This track and entire album has aged incredibly well, it still sounds and feels current and fresh even though it's over 45 years since its release; now that's amazing.
This is probably my favourite track off of Master of Reality, however, this one really doesn't have any weak songs on it to speak of.

Hear Children of the Grave on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me

My song pick two years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Get it Right Next Time

My song pick three years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Headline News

My song pick four years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - Richard Cory

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Waiting for the Sun

My song pick six years ago today: Black 47 - Funky Céilí (Bridie's Song)

My song pick seven years ago today: Duran Duran - Planet Earth

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rocks on the Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade