3501. Earth, Wind & Fire - Bad Tune

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/614X7Hl5W1L.jpg
From: Earth, Wind & Fire; Year: 1971; Genre: Funk/Psychedelic Soul
Had Earth, Wind & Fire on the brain today; though they'd make a great pick for this Funky Friday,which is my 180th straight. Don't let the title fool you, this is an excellent track that has elements from not just funk and soul, but a lot of jazz and even some rock.

Hear Bad Tune on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave

My song pick two years ago today: Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me

My song pick three years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Get it Right Next Time

My song pick four years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Headline News

My song pick five years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - Richard Cory

My song pick six years ago today: The Doors - Waiting for the Sun

My song pick seven years ago today: Black 47 - Funky Céilí (Bridie's Song)

My song pick eight years ago today: Duran Duran - Planet Earth

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rocks on the Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade