3504. Dire Straits - Private Investigations

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71JjcnnhFGL._SX522_.jpg
From: Love Over Gold; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
In the mood for something from Dire Straits today; this rather pretty and heavy acoustic/electric track seemed like a good match.
Mark Knopfler's guitar playing is just immaculate throughout. The classical acoustic mixes in really well with the synth and electric guitar towards the end.

Hear Private Investigations on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Deep Purple - Hallelujah

My song pick two years ago today: The Rhythm Machine - Put a Smile on Time

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - Pull Me Under

My song pick four years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Another One Rides the Bus

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - The Knife

My song pick six years ago today: Spaghetti Western Orchestra - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

My song pick seven years ago today: Jerry Reed - Wabash Cannonball

My song pick eight years ago today: Ray Stevens - Gitarzan

My song pick nine years ago today: REO Speedwagon - Back on the Road Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade