2765 The Rhythm Machine - Put a Smile on Time

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71cwLeU5a%2BL._SL1001_.jpg
From: Rhythm Machine; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk/Soul
I'm still keeping my streak alive with another Funky Friday pick. Put a Smile on Time is one of those songs that almost always leaves you in a good mood after hearing it. The mellower, but still filled to the brim with that hard-hitting funky sound.

Hear Put a Smile on Time on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - Pull Me Under

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Another One Rides the Bus

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - The Knife

My song pick four years ago today: Spaghetti Western Orchestra - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

My song pick five years ago today: Jerry Reed - Wabash Cannonball

My song pick six years ago today: Ray Stevens - Gitarzan

My song pick seven years ago today: REO Speedwagon - Back on the Road Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)