3065. The United States of America - Stranded in Time

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Osazh-i9L._SX522_.jpg
From: The United States of America; Year: 1967; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Rock
I noticed yet another band that I've only picked one song from, and that was quite a while ago; I really should just make a theme out of this if I keep doing it.
In this shorter track you can hear a great deal of Beatles influence, especially from the vocal harmonies and string arrangements. But the song is still quite unique, especially after the second section kicks in.

Hear Stranded in Time on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Boston - Can'tcha Say (Believe in Me)/Still in Love

My song pick two years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Dreams I'll Never See

My song pick three years ago today: Miles Davis - Straight, No Chaser

My song pick four years ago today: Triumph - Hold On

My song pick five years ago today: Jack Black and Jason Segel - The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

My song pick six years ago today: John Denver - Poems, Prayers and Promises

My song pick seven years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Marrakesh Express

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - We Used To Know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn