3438. James Brown - Santa Claus Gave Me a Brand New Start

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/815N7fhriGL._SL1500_.jpg
From: A Soulful Christmas; Year: 1968; Genre: Soul/Funk
Got another Christmas song for this Funky Friday.
This entire album should be on everyone's player at sometime during the Holiday season; this rather upbeat instrumental really does quite well at closing out the album with that funky soul a Christmas needs.

Hear Santa Claus Gave Me a Brand New Start on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The United States of America - Stranded in Time

My song pick two years ago today: Boston - Can'tcha Say (Believe in Me)/Still in Love

My song pick three years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Dreams I'll Never See

My song pick four years ago today: Miles Davis - Straight, No Chaser

My song pick five years ago today: Triumph - Hold On

My song pick six years ago today: Jack Black and Jason Segel - The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Poems, Prayers and Promises

My song pick eight years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Marrakesh Express

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - We Used To Know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade