5307. The Nightwatchman - It Begins Tonight

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81xO11UmBSL._SX522_.jpg
From: World Wide Rebel Songs; Year: 2011; Genre: Hard Rock/Alternative Rock
Was going through some of Tom Morello's lately and came back once again to his side project: The Nightwatchman. It Begins Tonight is for me one of the absolute highlights from the record, it has a good "bluesyness" to the hard rock edge of the song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Billy Joe Royal - Cherry Hill Park

My song pick 4 years ago today: Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses

My song pick 5 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Black Cat Shuffle

My song pick 6 years ago today: David Bowie - Starman

My song pick 7 years ago today: King Crimson - Starless

My song pick 8 years ago today: Black 47 - Maria's Wedding

My song pick 9 years ago today: Van Halen - 1984

My song pick 10 years ago today: Savatage - Holocaust

My song pick 11 years ago today: The United States of America - The Garden of Earthly Delights

My song pick 12 years ago today: Buddy Holley & the Crickets - Oh Boy!

My song pick 13 years ago today: Oasis - Champagne Supernova

My song pick 14 years ago today: John Denver - Paradise
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In