5317. Yellow No 5 - Everything Cherries

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51V6GEALvkL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Moonwalk; Year: 1991; Genre: Funk/Rap/Soul
To be honest, I do not know much about this one-album band supposedly from the early 1990s it seems, but they have a pretty good sound as far as what I've heard. I kind of happened upon them whilst searching the internet and am not totally sure about the fact pertaining to the band, so I'm kind of depending on the meager amount of information I could find.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Who - The Song Is Over

My song pick 5 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Questlords of Inverness, Ride to the Galactic Fortress!

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bob Welch - Hot Love, Cold World

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

My song pick 8 years ago today: UFO - Too Hot To Handle

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick 11 years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick 12 years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick 13 years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In