5327. Audioslave - Until We Fall

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61iWU08t-aL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Revelations; Year: 2006; Genre: Alternative Rock
Listening to Audioslave's last album, Revelations, again today; I wanted to pick a track from it as well. It's kind of sad how this supergroup didn't continue on; the members of the two storied and legendary bands: (Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden) really jelled quite well together and made a sound that was rather unique across the entire spectrum. I cannot say that this song is my favourite off the album mostly due to the fact that all the tracks on it are simply amazing, but this one stands out in my opinion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Good Rockin'

My song pick 4 years ago today: Carmen - Bullfight

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Outfield - Say It Isn't So

My song pick 6 years ago today: Quarterflash - Take Me To Heart

My song pick 7 years ago today: Carly Simon - You’re so Vain

My song pick 8 years ago today: Clifford Nyren - Keep Running Away

My song pick 9 years ago today: Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

My song pick 10 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.331 - Piano Sonata No. 11

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Little Martha

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steve Vai - #?@! Yourself

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Who - I'm Free

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In