5324. George Clinton - Do Fries Go With That Shake?

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81tFZ0iVoNL._SS500_.jpg
From: R&B Skeletons In The Closet; Year: 1986; Genre: Funk/Dance
After being off in "left field" so to speak with the different Funky Friday picks lately I decided I would choose one from one of the Godfathers of the funk this time. As with most of George Clinton's material, this one is very fun to listen to with all of the 1980s electronic funk to be had. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Ten Years After - Over the Hill

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Who - Sister Disco

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pallas - Shock Treatment

My song pick 6 years ago today: Marillion - Hooks in You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Breaking the Silence

My song pick 9 years ago today: Aerosmith - Jaded

My song pick 10 years ago today: Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick 12 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick 13 years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick 14 years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In