5308. Alice Cooper - Wish You Were Here

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A1kfFOSwc1L._SS500_.jpg
From: Alice Cooper Goes To Hell; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock
Just felt like listening to this record again today and am choosing one of my more liked songs off of it. Wish You Were Here, like much of Alice Cooper's music there is a noted timeless quality to it, except maybe for the dated '70s guitar "window washer" effect.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Eddie Money - Two Tickets to Paradise

My song pick 4 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Soul Dance Number Three

My song pick 5 years ago today: Weather Report - Blackthorn Rose

My song pick 6 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Shout

My song pick 7 years ago today: Badfinger - Baby Blue

My song pick 8 years ago today: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

My song pick 9 years ago today: Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

My song pick 10 years ago today: Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick 12 years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In