5306. Elton John - The Fox

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51zHaeLlVFL.jpg
From: The Fox; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock
I absolutely forgot which song I had in mind today, so, since I've been discussing his music with some people recently and thus have had it on my mind, I figured I couldn't go wrong with picking one from Elton John. I really like the different approaches used in The Fox; there are aspects of gospel, country, and blues throughout this one, which gives it a very warm and inviting feeling. I also love Bernie Taupin's excellently penned and descriptive lyrics and Elton John's delivery of them; they really make the song what it is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In