5306. Elton John - The Fox

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51zHaeLlVFL.jpg
From: The Fox; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock
I absolutely forgot which song I had in mind today, so, since I've been discussing his music with some people recently and thus have had it on my mind, I figured I couldn't go wrong with picking one from Elton John. I really like the different approaches used in The Fox; there are aspects of gospel, country, and blues throughout this one, which gives it a very warm and inviting feeling. I also love Bernie Taupin's excellently penned and descriptive lyrics and Elton John's delivery of them; they really make the song what it is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement