3091. David Bowie - Starman

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1rxQMeiz9L._SX522_.jpg
From: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars; Year: 1972; Genre: Glam Rock
As you probably heard, the legendary singer/songwriter/performer David Bowie passed away yesterday; I was shocked when I saw the news alert. I seem to be making posts like this a lot lately, or so it would seem, I hope this die-off of great musical talent halts soon.
Anyway, as you probably know by the songs I've already picked I have always been a fan of the man's work and I couldn't think of a better song to pick today; it's one of my favourites.

Hear Starman on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: King Crimson - Starless

My song pick two years ago today: Black 47 - Maria's Wedding

My song pick three years ago today: Van Halen - 1984

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Holocaust

My song pick five years ago today: The United States of America - The Garden of Earthly Delights

My song pick six years ago today: Buddy Holley & the Crickets - Oh Boy!

My song pick seven years ago today: Oasis - Champagne Supernova

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Paradise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade