5325. Robin Trower - Bluebird

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51+OyxqJKdL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: In City Dreams; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
Been hearing a bit of Robin Trower lately and decided that I should pick another song from his band. I've never really listened to this record prior and was amused by the cover artwork, so I finally started to listen to it and immediately wished I had a lot sooner. Bluebird caught my attention just a few seconds in; I really enjoyed the crisp sound of the guitar and other instruments, which made a very beautiful track to listen to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Pearl Jam - I Got Id

My song pick 4 years ago today: Crash Test Dummies - In the Days of the Cavemen

My song pick 5 years ago today: Muse - City of Delusion

My song pick 6 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away

My song pick 7 years ago today: Barenaked Ladies - If I Had $1000000

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - The Anarchist

My song pick 9 years ago today: Audioslave - Cochise

My song pick 10 years ago today: Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos - Media Vita in Morte Sumus

My song pick 11 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Der Zerbrochene Traum

My song pick 12 years ago today: Charles Gounod - Funeral March of a Marionette

My song pick 13 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

My song pick 14 years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In