5311. Golden Earring - Long Blond Animal

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61HDy7vOspL._SX522_.jpg
From: Prisoner of the Night; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock
Happened to be thinking about Golden Earring today when I sat down to make the day's song pick, and thus am picking yet another one. Most here is the U.S. probably only know the band for two hit songs, or perhaps if you're a casual fan you know of a few other singles that made their way to the American airwaves over the years. This one is one of the songs that did crack the market over here, but was a lot bigger in Europe and specifically their native Netherlands as well as Australia.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Neil Young - Old Man

My song pick 4 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Ma-Ma-Ma Belle

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Hey God

My song pick 6 years ago today: Parliament - Let's Play House

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rare Earth - Warm Ride

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pallas - Warriors

My song pick 9 years ago today: Soundgarden - Flower

My song pick 10 years ago today: Northern Kings - Wanted Dead or Alive

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bungle in the Jungle

My song pick 12 years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 54, No.3 - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rob Zombie - Dragula

My song pick 14 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Mad World
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In