5323. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Three Steps

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61YoLh5PLKL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Pronounced 'Lĕh-'nérd 'Skin-'nérd; Year: 1973; Genre: Southern Rock/Hard Rock
Was listening to this song yesterday and was surprised that I had not chosen it yet, so I will remedy that today. Other than the story told throughout the track my favourite aspect from it is that really interesting and thumping bass line performed by apparently Ed King, who played the bass guitar on their first album; on subsequent records he was involved with the band.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Tom Rapp - Stardancer

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Police - Mother

My song pick 5 years ago today: Luther - Don't Wanna Be a Fool

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Doggerland

My song pick 8 years ago today: Carmen - Bulerias

My song pick 9 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled

My song pick 10 years ago today: Miles Davis - Pharaoh's Dance

My song pick 11 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Lennon - How Do You Sleep?

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Who - Getting in Tune

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beastie
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In