3012. Maddy Prior - Rosettes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/718SjBXk%2BWL._SX425_.jpg
From: Woman in the Wings; Year: 1978; Genre: Folk Rock/Progressive Rock
I was in the mood for something from Maddy Prior's solo work today; of course I drifted towards my favourite of her albums. I love the music and how it was arranged in this one, and the vocals are as good as always, but I definitely could do without the repetitive section at the end.

Hear Rosettes on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Funkadelic - Funky Dollar Bill

My song pick two years ago today: Sky - Westway

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - Wildest Dreams

My song pick four years ago today: Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

My song pick five years ago today: The Scorpions - Big City Nights

My song pick six years ago today: Graham Central Station - Earthquake

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Fall

My song pick eight years ago today: Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Aruko)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship

6136. Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool