3012. Maddy Prior - Rosettes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/718SjBXk%2BWL._SX425_.jpg
From: Woman in the Wings; Year: 1978; Genre: Folk Rock/Progressive Rock
I was in the mood for something from Maddy Prior's solo work today; of course I drifted towards my favourite of her albums. I love the music and how it was arranged in this one, and the vocals are as good as always, but I definitely could do without the repetitive section at the end.

Hear Rosettes on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Funkadelic - Funky Dollar Bill

My song pick two years ago today: Sky - Westway

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - Wildest Dreams

My song pick four years ago today: Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

My song pick five years ago today: The Scorpions - Big City Nights

My song pick six years ago today: Graham Central Station - Earthquake

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Fall

My song pick eight years ago today: Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Aruko)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure