3385. Japan - Quiet Life

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51B1CFrGFYL.jpg
From: Quiet Life; Year: 1979; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
After hearing this song last night it was still on my mind come this morning, so I thought I would pick it. This one's very early '80s in sound and definitely has that sound that Duran Duran made famous and that some claim they got it from. But whatever the case it's an excellent song; especially if you love '80s synthpop/new wave.

Hear Quiet Life on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Maddy Prior - Rosettes

My song pick two years ago today: Funkadelic - Funky Dollar Bill

My song pick three years ago today: Sky - Westway

My song pick four years ago today: Asia - Wildest Dreams

My song pick five years ago today: Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

My song pick six years ago today: The Scorpions - Big City Nights

My song pick seven years ago today: Graham Central Station - Earthquake

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Fall

My song pick nine years ago today: Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Aruko)


Comments

  1. Posting Porcupine Tree and Japan back to back makes sense - they have the same keyboardist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that; I see it now. Yep, Richard Barbieri; very good company to keep indeed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade