5275. Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Shoulda Coulda Woulda

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81UJd-pVrWL._SS500_.jpg
From: Raise Up; Year: 2012; Genre: Funk/Blues/Soul
Larry Graham's vocals are so powerful and soulful in this rather heavy, bluesy tune; I'm so glad that he decided to make the vocals so prominent here. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Toronto - What About Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Broadsword

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carmen - Come Back

My song pick 6 years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stryper - To Hell with the Devil

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alestorm - Leviathan

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - What You're Doing

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Bright Moments

My song pick 12 years ago today: Maddy Prior - The Fabled Hare

My song pick 13 years ago today: Chuck Berry - Almost Grown

My song pick 14 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn