5683. Elf - I'm Coming Back For You

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61l8ab2+xkL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Elf; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock
I don't really know why, but I thoroughly felt like hearing something from the late-great Ronnie James Dio today, but I wanted something different. So, I decided to peruse through his work with the band Elf, which had actually existed as The Electric Elves and The Elves for years prior, but apparently they only released singles under those two names. 
The only part I can say I dislike about this track in particular from the band's debut album of their namesake is that it's not long enough; I would especially like it if it was at least two minutes longer. 😜 I like this one that much across the board. Also, with the fact that Dio played bass guitar on this entire record makes it that much more awesome! Really, how could Ronnie James Dio be any cooler?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Primus - The Trek

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Moody Blues - It Ain't Necessarily So

My song pick 6 years ago today: Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love

My song pick 7 years ago today: Zapp - More Bounce to the Ounce

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Milkman's Son

My song pick 9 years ago today: Megadeth - Bite the Hand

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jefferson Starship - Find Your Way Back

My song pick 11 years ago today: Band of Horses - Compliments

My song pick 12 years ago today: Hawkwind - Lord of Light

My song pick 13 years ago today: Karussell - Schattenkreuze

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

My song pick 15 years ago today: Arlo Guthrie - City of New Orleans
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In