5689. The Cult - Spiritwalker

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51zeZ5dkRKL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Dreamtime; Year: 1984; Genre: Hard Rock/Rock
Have a bunch of The Cult's music on my mind today and decided that I would pick one. Spiritwalker was one that apparently existed when the band went by another name: Death Cult, and appeared as the lead single off of their debut studio album, Dreamtime as The Cult. Great track to get the blood moving and makes your right foot heavier whilst driving.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Klaatu - Little Neutrino

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pallas - Win or Lose

My song pick 6 years ago today: AC/DC - Rock 'N' Roll Damnation

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out

My song pick 8 years ago today: Dream Theater - The Ministry of Lost Souls

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Give it Time

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Waking Edge

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Scorpions - The Good Die Young

My song pick 12 years ago today: Megadeth - Elysian Fields

My song pick 13 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Nagasaki

My song pick 14 years ago today: Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In