5681. Ray Parker Jr. and Raydio - For Those Who Like To Groove

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/517whmDvNmL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Two Places At The Same Time; Year: 1980; Genre: Funk/Soul/Electronica
Wanted to go somewhere I had not been before with this, the first Funky Friday of the New Year.
As you can probably easily recognize, the band Raydio was lead by Ray Parker Jr., who would, (of course), be recognized for the Ghostbusters Theme, although he had hits with Raydio as well as other big songs from his solo career.
Anyway, this song, as the title states, is very much a great instrumental tune to groove to on the dance floor; gotta love those synth lines.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Styx - Can't Find My Way Home

My song pick 5 years ago today: Return to Forever - Theme to the Mothership

My song pick 6 years ago today: Amnesty - Free Your Mind

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ennio Morricone & Joan Baez - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti (Here's To You)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan - The Sky is Crying

My song pick 9 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Gutter Geese

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Hey You

My song pick 11 years ago today: Return to Forever - Dayride

My song pick 12 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Hot Rails to Hell

My song pick 13 years ago today: Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - Cover of the Rolling Stone

My song pick 14 years ago today: Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crazed Institution
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In