5707. Weather Report - River People

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51z-VtOi+TL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Mr. Gone; Year: 1978; Genre: Jazz Fusion
In this one the band really leans into the more electronica aspects of their sound to make this rather funky piece of jazz fusion. You could almost call it a "soundscape"overall from the rhythm section, however there is a lot going up front that really grabs your attention.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Good Rockin'

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carmen - Bullfight

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Outfield - Say It Isn't So

My song pick 7 years ago today: Quarterflash - Take Me To Heart

My song pick 8 years ago today: Carly Simon - You’re so Vain

My song pick 9 years ago today: Clifford Nyren - Keep Running Away

My song pick 10 years ago today: Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

My song pick 11 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.331 - Piano Sonata No. 11

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Little Martha

My song pick 13 years ago today: Steve Vai - #?@! Yourself

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Who - I'm Free

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In