5705. Spacehog - Carry On

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51+fn30Y2pL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Chinese Album; Year: 1998; Genre: Glam Rock
For some reason unbeknownst to me I felt the urge to pick another one from this often overlooked band. This is one of the singles from their second record, and while not at the same level as the songs on their debut album, it's still an awesome time to be had to sit back and bob your head to these tracks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Pearl Jam - I Got Id

My song pick 5 years ago today: Crash Test Dummies - In the Days of the Cavemen

My song pick 6 years ago today: Muse - City of Delusion

My song pick 7 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away

My song pick 8 years ago today: Barenaked Ladies - If I Had $1000000

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - The Anarchist

My song pick 10 years ago today: Audioslave - Cochise

My song pick 11 years ago today: Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos - Media Vita in Morte Sumus

My song pick 12 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Der Zerbrochene Traum

My song pick 13 years ago today: Charles Gounod - Funeral March of a Marionette

My song pick 14 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

My song pick 15 years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In