5706. 10,000 Maniacs - Trouble Me

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61Da1ENli2L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Blind Man's Zoo; Year: 1989; Genre: Alternative Rock
Here's yet another song that I had not heard in ages just come to mind that is also from a band that I have woefully neglected over the years. There's always been something calming and reassuring about this track, most likely Natalie Merchant's vocals and the overall structure and playing throughout. Wotever the case, it's a rather nice "blast from the past" for this Monday.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Don't Pull Your Love

My song pick 6 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Sleep Of No Dreaming

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jim & Ingrid Croce - What Do People Do

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Take the Power Back

My song pick 9 years ago today: Dick Dale - Terra Dicktyl

My song pick 10 years ago today: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

My song pick 11 years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Symphony No.2 in B-Minor

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Winter Haven

My song pick 13 years ago today: KoKo Taylor - That's Why I'm Crying

My song pick 14 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

My song pick 15 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bounty Hunter
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In