2002 Audioslave - Cochise

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/03/e9/266f225b9da067f214cf4110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Audioslave; Year: 2002; Genre: Alternative Metal
I'm still picking songs released in the year that coincides with my song pick number; today is my 2002nd song picked, so I am picking one released in 2002.
Anyway, here is probably the biggest hit from the supergroup Audioslave's eponymous debut album.

Hear Cochise on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos - Media Vita in Morte Sumus

My song pick two years ago today: Stahlhammer - Der Zerbrochene Traum

My song pick three years ago today: Charles Gounod - Funeral March of a Marionette

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

My song pick five years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)