3199. AC/DC - Jailbreak

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81FxlF27n8L._SX522_.jpg
From: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Got AC/DC on the brain this morning and for no reason whatsoever, I decided to pick one from the Bon Scott era. Jailbreak is one their more memorable hits and really exemplifies the band's sound.

Hear Jailbreak on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Roll With the Changes

My song pick two years ago today: Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel

My song pick three years ago today: Mudhoney - Something So Clear

My song pick four years ago today: Sylvia - The Matador

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - By-Tor & the Snow Dog

My song pick six years ago today: Uriah Heep - Stealin'

My song pick seven years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way

My song pick eight years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - WoO59 - Fur Elise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade