2301 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vyibFSSYL._SY300_.jpg
From: Electric Ladyland; Year: 1968; Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Rock
After hearing one of his songs last night I felt like picking one. While this is actually a cover originally written by Bob Dylan everyone would probably agree that Hendrix's famous version is the iconic one that everybody thinks of.

Hear All Along the Watchtower on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Billie Holiday - Summertime

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Young Americans

My song pick three years ago today: Eric Robertson - "Spooked" on Classics

My song pick four years ago today: Antonio Salieri - Requiem in C-Minor (Piccolo Requiem)

My song pick five years ago today: Marmalade - Reflections of My Life

My song pick six years ago today: .38 Special - Same Old Feeling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade