1562 David Bowie - Young Americans

1562 David Bowie - Young Americans
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0e/af/e6ca1363ada07ad55c6ac010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Young Americans, Year: 1975
Genre: Rock

I know it's Thanksgiving and all; I should perhaps choose something appropriate, but I just felt like hearing some 'Bowie this morning. I guess that I can just be thankful for David Bowie and his music, yeah that works.
I've always loved the music and feel of this song; it's one of my many favourites from his catalogue.

Hear Young Americans on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Eric Robertson - "Spooked" on Classics

My song pick two years ago today: Antonio Salieri - Requiem in C-Minor (Piccolo Requiem)

My song pick three years ago today: Marmalade - Reflections of My Life

My song pick four years ago today: .38 Special - Same Old Feeling

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)