2042 Jethro Tull - Cat's Squirrel

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Jethro_Tull_-_This_Was_fron_cover.jpg
From: This Was; Year: 1968; Genre: Blues Rock
I've had 'Tull's blusey version of this often covered traditional tune running through my mind the last couple of days, so, as I often do, I am picking it. Jethro Tull's guitarist at the time Mick Abrahams really shines on this one; it's really interesting to hear the band with such a different sound.

Hear Cat's Squirrel on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Amon Amarth - A Beast Am I

My song pick two years ago today: Steve Vai - Little Green Men

My song pick three years ago today: Fairport Convention - Maddy Groves

My song pick four years ago today: Billy Joel - Allentown

My song pick five years ago today: Meg Rock - Clover


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn