2047 The Moody Blues - Dr. Livingstone, I Presume

From: In Search of the Lost Chord; Year: 1968; Progressive/Psychedelic Rock
Off and on for the last few days I've had this song on my mind, so I'm going ahead and picking it; I don't normally listen to this song by itself and would rather listen to the album is its entirety, but this time I'll make an exception.

Hear Dr. Livingstone, I Presume on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Chasing Shadows

My song pick two years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh

My song pick four years ago today: Damn Yankees - Coming of Age

My song pick five years ago today: Bread - Mother Freedom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)