2044 Stratovarius - Fire Dance

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61BH5ImwnUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Fright Night; Year: 1989; Genre: Power Metal
I had no song in mind this morning, so I just picked one from a band I hadn't picked one from for a bit. This is a rather short, but all the same awesome instrumental from Stratovarius' debut album.

Hear Fire Dance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Aeroplane

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Renegade

My song pick three years ago today: The Jaggerz - The Rapper

My song pick four years ago today: Sha Na Na - Blue Moon

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn