2036 Of Monsters and Men - Mountain Sound

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61st2gbG-KL.jpg
From: My Head is an Animal; Year: 2011; Genre: Indie Rock
It seems as if every day I hear this song from the Icelandic group Of Monsters and Men on the radio, and I have to say that it has grown on me a bit. Probably the part of the song that I like the most is the launch into the chorus, which contrasts with the verses; I absolutely love how they used Nanna Hilmarsdóttir's vocals in the chorus and Ragnar Þórhallsson's in the verses.

Watch the music video to Mountain Sound on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

My song pick two years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - The Jam

My song pick three years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - La Mer (Beyond The Sea)

My song pick four years ago today: Harold Faltermeyer & Steve Stevens - Top Gun Anthem

My song pick five years ago today: Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn