2038 John Denver - Shanghai Breezes

From: Seasons of the Heart; Year: 1982; Genre: Soft Rock/Folk Rock
Yesterday I had this track come on my iPod and I thought it would be an excellent song to pick today. I grew up hearing this album a lot; while it's not my favourite song or album from John Denver, there are a lot of good memories I have connected to it.

Hear Shanghai Breezes on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aphrodite's Child - The Beast

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Lonely In Your Nightmare

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dogs in the Midwinter

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Late Winter, Early Spring (When Everybody Goes To Mexico)

My song pick five years ago today: César Antonovich Cui - Orientale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello