2053 Heart - Fanatic

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71AUANeZa1L._SX300_.jpg
From: Fanatic; Year: 2012; Genre: Hard Rock
Since waking up this morning I've had a myriad of Heart songs running through my head. After a while I started getting a bit curious as to what their current sound was like, so I looked up their latest work. For more than a few years I haven't really kept up with what Heart was up to. I'm pleased to say that their current sound is somewhat similar to their classic hard rock sound.
Anyway, here's the title track from last year's release: Fanatic; I'm still amazed at the sheer amount of amazing music that came out last year.

Hear Fanatic on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - Roads to Madness

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own

My song pick four years ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello