2055 Marillion - Kayleigh

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/a9/4a/d4dbeb6709a0cd4d7f9a0110.L._SX300_.jpg
From: Misplaced Childhood; Year: 1985; Genre: Progressive Rock
It felt like a good day to add another great band to my ever-growing list on my blog, so here's a song from yet another band I have yet to pick a song from: Marillion. They are one of the bands from what is referred to as "the second wave of British prog rock.
Anyway, this is probably one of their most famous tracks, which in my opinion has a wee bit of a Genesis feel to it.

Hear Kayleigh on YouTube.


Also, I have finished labeling my posts from when I was picking songs whose pick numbers coincided with certain years, they can be found here; they can also be found in my theme picks list to the right in the "About" column. I know it has been a while since I did that theme and looking back on it I should have labeled them as I went, but at least I finally got it done.


My song pick a year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1062 - Concerto in C-Minor For Two Harpsichords

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Feuerräder

My song pick three year ago today: Igor Stravinsky - Rite of Spring - Sacrificial Dance

My song pick four years ago today: KISS - Detroit Rock City

My song pick five years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 645 - Wachet auf ruft uns die Stimme


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade