2039 Aerosmith - Make It

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/58/Aerosmith_-_Aerosmith.jpg
From: Aerosmith; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
The other day my dad and I were talking about some of the concerts he attended back in the day. One of which was back in the early '70s where Aerosmith actually open for the group Three Dog Night; apparently the was prior to the band making it really big. He said the two things in particular that he distinctly remembers was how tight the band was and how ridiculously far back guitarist Joe Perry could bend whilst playing.
Anyway, here's one off of their first album, and it is a pretty good one.

Hear Make It on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

My song pick two years ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick three years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick four years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick five years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade