2052 Hawkwind - Wind of Change

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Hawkwind-mountaingrill.jpg
From: Hall of the Mountain Grill; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Space Rock
Earlier today while I was on the road this rather interesting track came on my iPod. This was another one of those times when I thought for sure I had already picked the song, but hadn't.
Again, I have to reiterate that this is a rather interesting track. As with many of their songs it starts out with odd sounds for about the first minute, then as the song begins to take form it is almost like Spaghetti Western music, only with a definite "spacey" flare. You can almost envision two space cowboys on a distant world dueling complete with laser pistols.

Hear Wind of Change on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alestorm - Set Sail to Conquer

My song pick two years ago today: Pee Wee King and his Golden West Cowboys - The Ghost and Honest Joe

My song pick three years ago today: Jerry Reed - Amos Moses

My song pick four years ago today: Santana - All The Love In The Universe

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - My Generation


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade