2046 Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415BN0JDTAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: A Night at the Opera; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
The other night whilst I was driving this song came on. For me it is a joy every time this epic track is played; it's one of those songs that you can't help but sing along with.
I decided that it would be my pick today if I hadn't already chosen it at some point in the past. Sure enough, I hadn't, so I am making it my pick today on this otherwise dull Wednesday.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick four years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick five years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn