2062 Soundgarden - Bones of Birds

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L8mhyyHsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: King Animal; Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
Getting my pick out of the way a bit earlier today; it's busy here at the convention.
Anyway, since we're here in Seattle I figured I would pick one from one of the many bands native to the city. This is one of my favourites off of Soundgarden's newest album, although I have to say it took a couple of listens for it to grow on me. That being said I absolutely love the dynamics throughout this track.

Hear Bones of Birds on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - Know Why the Nightingale Sings

My song pick two years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Black Ice

My song pick three years ago today: Waylander - Brú Na Bóinne

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Klavier

My song pick five years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Summer Rain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn