2049 Frank Mackey & the Keltic Cowboys - Kiss My Irish Ass

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lDdpPq56L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Songs of Longing & Debauchery; Year: 2007; Genre: Celtic Rock
Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I figured I should pick something apropos for today.
This is a rather fun tune from the Celtic Rock band Frank Mackey & the Keltic Cowboys.

Hear Kiss My Irish Ass on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dropkick Murphys - Black Velvet Band

My song pick two years ago today: Black 47 - Green Suede Shoes

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - St. Patricks

My song pick four years ago today: Mose Allison - Your Mind is on Vacation

My song pick five years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)