2059 Rush - Lock and Key

From: Hold Your Fire; Year: 1987; Genre: Hard Rock
I had an inkling to hear something from Rush's late '80s period this morning; coincidentally this track from their Hold Your Fire album was in my queue as well, so I guess it was meant to be my pick.

Watch a music video clip with Lock and Key on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Time Flies

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Life on Mars?

My song pick three years ago today: Lorenzo Barcelata - El Cascabel

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young To Die

My song pick five years ago today: The Platters - Twilight Time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade