1297 Vangelis - Blade Runner (End Titles) Dies ist Tag zwei of my theme week of picking songs from dormant or dead song a day blogs. This pick comes from The Heuristics Inc. or Bill's song a day blog ; it was pick #251 , posted on the 9th of July, 2007; (that would be a couple of months prior to me starting my own song a day blog.) His was one of the ones that took the shape of a "Top 10,000 favourite songs" blog. However, his blog was starting to wind down at the time I was really getting into it, so I never really had a chance to follow it whilst it was going. Anyway, as I've stated many times on this blog, I'm a huge fan of Phillip K. Dick's novels and the films and music that have been inspired by his work. A few people probably don't know this, but Blade Runner was originally a novel written by Phillip K. Dick except it was titled: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? This part of the soundtrack from the pen of Vangelis is self-evident as to where...
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment on this post: