2043 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Free Wheelin'

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/Bachman-Turner_Overdrive_-_Not_Fragile.jpg
From: Not Fragile; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
I'm having another busy day, so I am making a quick pick with this hard rock instrumental from Bachman-Turner Overdrive.

Hear Free Wheelin' on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Limbo

My song pick two years ago today: Stevie Wonder - Superstition

My song pick three years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze

My song pick four years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Fire On High

My song pick five years ago today: The Polyphonic Spree - It's The Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn